Screencast

How to use Virtual Writing Tutor

Introduction

Hi! Youtubers! My name is Marika if you don't already know. In the fall 2026, I will start my social techniques program. The goal of this program is to develop an enlightened perspective on various social issues and implement sound, effective interventions. To acquire the skills for this job, we will have to take courses such as Introduction to the profession, Realities of groups and communities, intervention with the individual and the family, community intervention etc.

To do this job, we'll need to learn a lot of vocabulary related to the field. We all want to appear competent, aren't we?

I haven't started my program yet, but I've already learned a lot of vocabulary because I live in a community resources.

Since 2021, i've learnt a lot about community resources because I needed them.

My goal is to help you create a perfect tools to use when you work in a bilingual community resources.

Stay with me! You'll learn how to use this perfect tools in less than 5 minutes!

I have a little extra for you at the end!

The Problem

During your program and when you'll work you might hear or read terms related to the fields of your study you didn't know about before.

It's important to know what the term's mean and how to translate them in English, because otherwise, you might have difficulty making yourself understood by users and your colleagues if you work in a bilingual environment.

Imagine that you have an English speaking user ,and you don't know what the terms are in English, it might be hard to make the person feel safe with you.

This could affect your self-confidence and your sense of competence, but don't worry, I have the perfect tool for you! I'm going to show you now how to create a glossary related to field of study!

The Quest

First, open your browser. Type www.virtualwritingtutor.com. If you typed the URL correctly, you will see this page.

In the top left corner you'll see Virtual Writing Tutor, you can always click on that to return to the default page. In the middle of the screen you have a place to write, speak of copy-paste your text to help you check grammar, punctuation, spelling, paraphrasing, and vocabulary, or outline essays and write hypertext narratives. On the navigation menu you have plenty of tools you can use such as Essay Tests, IELTS, Pen pals, writing tools, API, lessons, Français and membership. If you scroll down, everything you need to know is well-explained.

The Solution

Now here is where you want to go to find the solution to the specific problem I mentioned before. Click on Writing Tools then Glossary Creator. Write your glossary title and click on New Glossary. I'll show the glossary I made before. First you need to choose the topic. Then introduce yourself. Choose your first term you want to define, you can write as many as you need. You'll need to identify the part of the speech. The tools will make a pronunciation of the term. Add a translation and an example demonstrating how to use the word and then you are done! Simple, isn't it? you can also add an image if you'd like.

The Conclusion

So, if you study or work in Social Work and you need to expand your knowledge for the terms you'll use this is a great tool to use!

I really hope I reduced your anxiety with my video! Click on subscribe for more!

**************************************************************

Statistics

Word count: 581

Total MP3 length: 03:40

Target structure count: 4

Error count: 14

Error density: 3%

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Social Work Glossary

Career Summary creator